1).Both Malawi & Zambia got their respective independencies in 1964 from colonial rule.
2)Both Dr. Kenneth Kaunda and Dr. Kamuzu Banda
were longest serving President’s of both
countries and their roots are somehow not traced from Zambia and Malawi respectively.
3) Both Kaunda and Kamuzu, had a common slogan of “Wamuyaya” (Forever), 4) Both men had something to carry in their hands as a symbol of authority.
5) President Chiluba, born in 1943, took over from Kenneth Kaunda and Bakili Muluzi,born in 1943, took over from Kamuzu Banda.
6) Both Chiluba and Muluzi went on to seek a 3rd term of office but failed after extreme opposition to both bids.
7) Both Chiluba and Bakili divorced their wives on account of infidelity
8) Fredrick Chiluba brought in Levy Mwanawasa and campaigned for him single handed ; Bakili Muluzi brought in Bingu wa Mutharika and campaigned for him single handed.
9) Both Mutharika & Mwanawasa were central bank governors.
10) As fate would have both Mwanawasa and Mutharika won those elections.
11) Shortly after being elected as President, Mwanawasa fell out favour with Chiluba and dragged him to court over corruption; Shortly after being elected as President, Mutharika fell
out favour with Muluzi.
The new Malawian President took his predecessor to courtover corruption.
Now it gets interesting; Chiluba was
prosecuted by Mwanawasa administration.
Muluzi was prosecuted by Mutharika
12) Mwanawasa won a 2nd Term of office. Mutharikha won a 2nd Term of office.
Mwanawasa chose Rupiah Banda as
Vice President – Mutharika chose Joyce Banda as Vice President.
13)Mwanawasa died in his 2nd term of Office due to cardiac arrest.
Mutharika died in his 2nd term of Office due to cardiac arrest.
14) Both deaths were predicted by TB Joshua.
15) Rupiah Banda took over from Levy
Mwanawasa due to death of incumbent; Joyce Banda had taken over from Bingu wa Mutharika due to death of incumbent.
16) The people who took over from the dead
Presidents in both countries are named
17) After 3yrs, President Banda in Zambia lost to veteran opposition leader Michael Sata.
Joyce Banda who had taken over the
Presidency faced an election in 2014 which was her 3rd year serving as President; she lost to Mutharika’s brother.
Michael Sata fell sick while at UNGA and the Zambian government tried to hide for some weeks
Now that Sata is dead…….what will happen in Malawi on two years?
Are these facts mere coincidences or this
simply shows that Zambia and Malawi exists on the same prophetic pathway.
Both use “kwacha” for their respective