This is a list of Africa’s wealthiest individuals in United States Dollar terms and the Nigerian tycoon Aliko Dangote tops the list as Africa’s richest man with an estimated worth of $21.6 billion followed by South African luxury goods billionaire, Johann Rupert with an estimated net-worth of $7.3 billion.
When will we see a Zambian on this list?
1. Aliko Dangote (Nigeria) Networth: $21.6 Billion
2. Johann Rupert (South Africa) Networth: $7.3 Billion
3. Nicky Oppenheimer (South Africa) Networth: $6.8 Billion
4. Nassef Sawiris (Egypt) $6.1 Billion
5. Christoffel Wiese (South Africa) $5.4 Billion